We feel it is important to support our students in starting their day as well as possible.
- Breakfast Club runs Monday to Friday (during term time) - 7:45 - 8:30 am
- £1 per morning
- Healthy options are on the menu:- Cereal, toast, fruit, crumpets, porridge, etc
We meet in the Bungalow where we can use all the available resources :- T.V. , Games, Pool table, Games Consoles, or have time to chat with friends. We also have a small garden area to play swing ball and relax, weather permitting.
Students will not be permitted into club before this time, and will need to be accompanied by their parents/carer to sign their child into club every morning. Registration and payment in advance, per term using a new ‘electronic payment system’.
Isebrook has a wide range of clubs every lunchtime from 12:00 - 1:00 pm. Clubs change each term and students are encouraged to come up with ideas and suggestions.
Extended College Day
After School Club is run onsite, on Monday and Tuesday till 5:00 pm. We are based in the 16+ area. We have access to the classrooms and the main foyer area.
We have a variety of clubs running which the students choose on the night. Some of the clubs need to be an on going commitment (eg Warhammer and Dungeons and Dragons) but most of the others are flexible to allow students to try others if they would like to.
Clubs that have been running are:
- Arts and Craft
- Spending time with Friends in the Beauty Room
- Drama and Dance/Relax Kids
- Afternoon Tea in the Bungalow
The main cafe area is a place to chill out read books and have snacks.
Parents/carers are asked to come and wait outside the 16+ foyer area at 5:00 pm to collect students.
Payment and application process:
- £5 per session, in advance - ‘Electronic payment System’ is available.
- Registration is by application form, which is available from the College.
If you have any questions about our clubs, or to discuss payment options please contact
Louise Tan (Family Support Advisor/Extended School Day Co-ordinator)