Would you have kept your
child off before Covid19?
- Keep your child off school
- Contact the school
Do they have any of the following:
- A new continuous cough
- A temperature above 37.8 degrees Celsius
- A complete loss or change of smell or taste
Does your child have an underlying chronic medical condition such as cystic fibrosis?
- Speak to the specialist team about testing criteria, if you haven’t already seen or spoken to them.
- Some may have received a letter informing you what indicators should instigate concern.
Children who are otherwise well with:
- Runny noses
- Sore throats without a fever
- Mild colds
Can come to school as normal.