Isebrook SEN Cognition & Learning College
Isebrook SEN College is striving to be a learning community, with our students and their families at the heart of everything we do. Our community is very important to us and we value, respect and celebrate each other within a safe, supportive, nurturing environment. Together, we strive to ensure that our school is positive, happy and an enjoyable learning community that provide all of us with the confidence and opportunity to be the best we can be.
Through the tremendous changes that have come about we believe that ‘Where the impossible becomes possible’ encapsulates the positivity and aspirational approach to life and learning that we expect everyone to have.
We believe that all staff, class and non-class based alike, along with the school’s governors play a vital role in creating a supportive and nurturing environment in our school, fostering relationships with students and families.
Underpinning everything we do, ensuring the focus is on our students and their families, is ‘Isebrook Expects’ which builds on four main principals:
- Choose your attitude – how we approach our ‘work’ and everything we do.
- Make a difference –our focus is on the impact on day-to-day lives.
- Be present –relationships are important, if we are not present in the moment we are not there for each other.
- Have fun – fun underpins everything!
To provide a creative and caring environment for all learners.
Isebrook SEN College will be a leading light in specialist education, giving our learners the confidence to succeed in an ever changing world.
OUR CORE VALUES
Both our mission and vision are underpinned by our four Core Values
Compassion Achievement Respect Responsibility
WE BELIEVE THAT
- Learning is life long and that all our young people are able to learn.
- Families need our support if young people are to meet their potential.
- All young people are of equal worth.
Isebrook SEN Cognition & Learning College Ltd. is a company incorporated as private limited by guarantee having its registered office situated in England and Wales (registered No: 9392862) Registered office: ISEBROOK SEN COGNITION & LEARNING COLLEGE, Eastleigh Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN15 6PT.