Family Support Advisor
I'm Louise Tan.
I'm the Family Support Advisor for Isebrook SEN College.
My role in College
- I am in College every weekday between 07:30 – 17:00 to accommodate meetings in school, appointments with parents and home visits.
- I will help with the completion of forms (e.g. DLA, Housing, benefit claims etc.)
- Advise on positive parenting techniques.
- I will support parents with any concerns (this does not have to be College related) and provide information, or signpost parents were necessary.
- I will lead and attend meetings (this does not have to be a College related issues) to support parents who need additional support or to act as advocate.
- I will ring, or visit parents where there are attendance issues.
- I work closely with other support services, including a team of multi-disciplinary therapists.
Please feel free to contact me if you need to.
Phone: 07868 456 145
Text: 07868 456 145