Family Support Advisor
I'm Louise Tan and I'm the Family Support Advisor for Isebrook SEN College.
My role in College
- I am in College every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday between 07.30 – 17.00 to accommodate meetings in school, appointments with parents and home visits.
- I will help with the completion of forms, e.g. DLA, Housing, benefit claims etc.
- Advise on positive parenting techniques.
- I will support parents with any concerns (this does not have to be College related)and provide information or signpost parents were necessary.
- I will lead and attend meetings (this does not have to be a College related issues) to support parents who need additional support or to act as advocate.
- I will ring or visit parents where there are attendance issues.
- I work closely with other support services including a team of multi-disciplinary therapists.
If you need to contact me please call or email.