As part our rewards system to promote positive behaviour and engage students in their learning, we have a ‘House Point System’ where students can earn points for a variety of achievements and efforts.
- Showing any of our Core Values (Compassion, Achievement, Responsibility, Respect)
- 100% attendance
- Breakfast, lunch and After School Clubs
- Extra-Curricular activities
- Team games / competitions
- Sporting achievements
- Participation in offsite events or residentials
Our houses are named after inspirational people, who have overcome barriers and achieved great things.
The four houses are: