When Isebrook is next notified by Ofsted that an inspection will take place, parents/carers and students will find key information and links to questionnaires on this page.
You can view / download the most recent Inspection Information and any previous reports by following this link
As Parents and Carers, you can give your views of Isebrook at any time of the school year and at any time of a school inspection using an online questionnaire called ParentView.
When Isebrook is notified of its next Ofsted inspection, parents will be invited to give their views about Isebrook to inspectors using the ParentView online facility as this has replaced Ofsted's paper questionnaire. However, to help those of you who don't have access to the Internet or who prefer paper copies, please contact the Isebrook Main Office to request a copy.
Please make sure we have your most up-to-date contact details.
Please register with an email address and a password at http://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/
Once your login has been activated, it only takes a few minutes to complete 11 short statements. Question 12 asks whether they would recommend the school to other parents. The 12 statements and questions are:
- My child is happy at this school
- My child feels safe at this school
- My child makes good progress at this school
- My child is well looked after at this school
- My child is taught well at this school
- My child receives appropriate homework for their age
- This school makes sure its pupils are well behaved
- This school deals effectively with bullying
- This school is well led and managed
- This school responds well to any concerns I raise
- I receive valuable information from the school about my child’s progress
- Would you recommend this school to another parent?
Your views are not only important in helping inspectors make a decision about Isebrook during inspection, but they also help us to know what is going well and what could be improved.
If you would like help to use ParentView, please come into Isebrook and ask at reception about available help and support.